Other drawbacks include a plunger that generally has no variable pull-back distance. In some instances the opening roll is too strong, and the ball always misses a target that would come into play if you could make a small adjustment. The sound effects and music are both OK, but nothing spectacular. You can "nudge" the table from the left, right, and center, and that may affect the ball's movement, but there's virtually no visual or aural feedback. The table image remains rock steady. And while you can vary gameplay from novice (the ball saver is active for several minutes) and standard five-ball play to three-ball arcade games, there's no other table customizability. Like Timeshock! you can record your high scores on a web site () for all to see.
Why Mercury Leisure? Contact Us Mercury Brand Pool Tables Modern Pool Tables Traditional Pool Tables Reconditioned Pool Tables Accessories and cues Bar Billiards New Dining Pool Range Diner pool & Snooker POOL LIGHTING Football Tables Juke Boxes Pinball intro Pinball For Sale ** SPECIAL OFFERS ** Arcade Equipment Darts Air Hockey Table tennis Other Great Things Gaming Tables Cnc Machining Service UK Custom & Bespoke joinery Quotes
* key selection in menu for flipper, plunger, and nudge
* fix to permit extra ball awarding in Arcade mode
* fix for Duke extra ball dotpanel display sequencing
* fix to prevent Enter skipping highscore entry until highscore title shown
* increased maximum capping and adjustment for Powerball enabling
* fix for 2-ball jackpot totaling in Firestorm
* video driver update for problems with Matrox Mystique and RIVA cards
* fix for problems with cards based on Rendition chips
* fix for problems using Video Setup button after installation
* removed screen capture key
* fix to allow single-screen view only on video cards less than 1Mb
* automatic resetting of display profile if video options changed in menu
* An extra utility is now included that will allow you to reprofile your video card should you run into trouble, or change video drivers, etc.